So I have decided that Spring must come. There needs to be no more waiting. I am ready for it, therefore, it must be. March has come in like a lamb. The last few days have been a balmy 36 degrees. Things are starting to get drippy and the snow is all melty. The sun has been shining on and off. All wonderful tell-tale signs of spring. I'm starting to get my hopes up, which is not good. This is Idaho... Rexburg, Idaho. This is the part where the weather teases you into wishing, and hoping, that maybe, just maybe it might be spring time. Just when you feel your spirits lifting and your skin craving Vitamin D...WHAMO! It is once again blizzarding and below zero. I have lived here my whole life, I know how this works. But every year I fall into mother nature's trap and get excited for spring. Someday I will learn....probably when we aren't here anymore.
I've even gone as far as starting a little spring cleaning. This last weekend I took three whole bags of stuff to DI. Its a little ridiculous because our apartment is small and we don't have a whole lot of stuff to begin with. But somehow I managed to find three garbage bags full of stuff. (Probably shouldn't mention that around Brian) And tonight I scrubbed our bathroom, including removing the rabid hairball living in our drain! Woohoo! I'm so going to be ready. Now if only spring wouldn't take its sweet time getting here....
No comments:
Post a Comment