Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer

It is finally summer! Yay! All of the sudden it is SO hot. I forgot how hot our apartment can get. I guess its time to open all the windows up during the night and then close everything including the blinds in the morning before the heat gets in. Its still warm but at least its bearable. Ahhh life without air conditioning. Luckily we live close to a park, so if it gets to bad we can just walk over and chill in the shade.

I got to go to my future sis-in-law's bridal shower today. It was super fun. Natalie was her usual cute self. The best part was going shopping before with my old roomie Amanda Shurtz. I really miss hanging out with her. Its so sad, we live in the same town and never see each other. Its really easy to let life get too busy. I need to remember that its okay to relax and have fun once in a while! Geesh.

Speaking of fun...I'm so ready for the summer festivities to begin. I am way excited for the 4th of July. Its one of my favorite holidays. Then we get to have Brian's family in town for a whole week :) Barbeques, parades, family and friends....Yay for summer!

1 comment:

  1. We live in a house without air conditioning, too and we do the exact same thing as you two do. It is getting so hot! Have a fun holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete