This weekend we decided to go on a mini-vacation and visit my sister Kiley and her husband Scott who live in Victor. We all headed up to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for a day of sightseeing. It was fun being tourists and hanging out. Saturday night we went to the BarJ Wranglers' Chuckwagon dinner and show. My brother Tyler and his wife Kelsey met us up there for that. It was tons of fun, and a nice break.
The drive up was gorgeous! Here is a great picture of the Tetons.
First thing I noticed when we arrived in Jackson. They have stagecoach rides going around the town square all day. We didn't go on one because they are a little spendy at $6 a person for just a short ride.
Kiley and Scott in front of Bigfoot.
This picture isn't that great. This bear was really big and it was in the no pictures allowed area. We were trying to be sneaky. I wish I would have got its face.
There were lots of cool art galleries and little shops that we wandered through. Also lots of statues around the main square. They were great picture taking opportunities.
My sister and I found this fur store with ridiculously expensive coats. Of course we had to try them on. I know I look a little silly, but these were so soft! They were rabbit fur, and both were so silky smooth.
Here I am in a nice beaver wrap. This was so fun to try on!
| One of my favorites! |
The one I'm wearing is wolf and Kiley is in a beaver. These coats cost $500+. The one I'm wearing was ridiculously soft. I couldn't believe how soft it was. It was like 90 degrees there but I didn't want to take it off.
Sporting a nice sable fur. Not too shabby. Price $900. If I were to buy one (ha!), I would have a hard time choosing between this one, the leopard print, or the beaver wrap. I might just have to have all three! :) Sorry about the facial expressions, the price tags were making me a little giddy.
| $10,000 mink coat. It was very nice |
Kiley in her wolf skin hat and mink coat worth $10,000. I think its a winning combination.
After playing tourists, we went to the Bar J Wranglers' Chuckwagon dinner and show. It was super fun. Good food, good music, good family, good time!
| Tyler and Kelsey |
| Kiley and Scott |
| Group shot waiting for dinner to start. |
We had so much fun. The food was great and the music was even better! We definately need to do this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment