For Home Evening tonight we made pizza while listening to devotional talks online. It was so fun! Here are some pictures of the yumminess so you all can be jealous!
Good looking pizza! Daddy and I did Hot and Sour Soup and steamed pork buns for FHE. Took all evening because we had to go to the Asian market on Lancaster first, and then call Jill to walk us through it and then make it. It was wunderbar.
Pizza is so fun to make! Sean and I make it almost every friday. Yours looks like it turned out delicious. If you ever come across any good pizza recipes send them this way and I'll do the same!
Good looking pizza! Daddy and I did Hot and Sour Soup and steamed pork buns for FHE. Took all evening because we had to go to the Asian market on Lancaster first, and then call Jill to walk us through it and then make it. It was wunderbar.
ReplyDeleteThat pizza looks delicious! Did you make your own dough?
ReplyDeleteYep, the dough is homemade.
ReplyDeletePizza is so fun to make! Sean and I make it almost every friday. Yours looks like it turned out delicious. If you ever come across any good pizza recipes send them this way and I'll do the same!
ReplyDelete