My sister gets married in less than a week...so weird! The best thing is that I only have to work three days this week. WAHOO!!! Tuesday night she gets to go to the temple and then on Friday she gets married. Pretty exciting stuff. I'm taking Thursday off too so that I can hang out with her and help her with things. Her last day of being single.
I remember my last day of being single. We set up for the reception and luncheon, and that night I hung out with my family playing games and just being together. It was a weird feeling knowing that it was the last day of forever that it would just be us. That the next day my life would be totally different and I would be someones wife, that there would be a new member of our family, that I was starting my own family. I also remember being SO excited. We finally went to bed, and the next morning I woke up early and realized that it was my wedding day and I was so excited that I couldn't sleep anymore. I went and woke all of my siblings up (which they weren't to excited about!) but I couldn't wait to get the day started.
My sister, Kiley, came with me to get my hair done and then we went to the luncheon. When we got there, the first thing that I saw was Brian in his tux. He was so handsome, and I remember just being so excited and feeling so blessed that I had found someone who was so perfect for me. I still feel that way, and am so grateful that I have such a wonderful husband. I love you Brian!
Remember how Brian was up and in his tux sitting on the couch by 6 AM? Calming himself down with his bee book!
ReplyDeleteHaHaHa...we were just remember that yesterday!
ReplyDelete