Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Miller Family Pictures

I love pictures. I love taking them, I love looking at them, I love organizing them, I love displaying them. I have photos displayed all over in our apartment. Brian even commented on it a few weeks ago as I was starting to decorate our apartment. "That's a lot of photos," he said. I can't help it! 

I'm so excited about these new pictures of my family, and I can't wait to print off a few and add them to the frames on my walls. :) Here are some of my favorites.



 










  

 

I also love genealogy, family history, keeping records, etc., so I think my love of photographs stems from that. It's so awesome to look at these pictures and see how our family has grown. It all started with just my Mom and Dad, and now look at us! Families are such sacred and beautiful things, and mine is a blessing that I treasure.

1 comment:

  1. These are all GREAT! I am especially fond on the one of your parents with their grandkids. So dang cute.

    ReplyDelete