Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Knit Baby Blanket

Kris gifted me the prettiest white yarn a few months back. I've been looking for the right pattern to make a baby blanket with it. I immediately fell in love with Lion Brand Yarn's Diagonal Eyelet Baby Blanket pattern when I found it.

I started knitting it a few weeks ago, and am in love with it. It's such a pretty pattern, and it's working up fast.



I finished it today, and just had so much fun making it. The pattern was simple, but had some fun techniques that kept it interesting. I added a couple more stripes than the pattern called for, and it turned out 31 inches square. I wish I would have added a couple more to make it bigger. I think it turned out great.



I'm already feeling knitting withdrawals, so I think I'll start making a hat or two today. There are four other babies coming in our family over the next few months, so I've got a lot of excuses to make more blankets. I just need to buy the yarn...

No comments:

Post a Comment