While my family was here we were also able to go to the Museum of Natural History. Of all the museums that we have seen here in New York this one is my favorite! It is so big and we didn't have time enough to see it all. Brian and I are definitely going back.
This picture is of the Planetarium they have there. With our tickets we were able to see a show. The show was okay, but I think I would have liked to spend the time looking around the other parts of the museum. It was narrated by Whoopi Goldberg. Part of the show was about how the sun is going to explode and destroy our universe and everyone in it, but that we shouldn't worry because it will happen millions of years from now when we are all dead and gone. It was interesting to say the least. It also talked about how matter just started to form into stars and how that creates planets and galaxies. I liked this part, especially since we have the knowledge of the Gospel and the Creation and know why and how the matter actually started to combine. It didn't start to gather randomly, it was by divine design. I love learning new things and being able to understand them more because of the truth we have.
After the planetarium show, we headed to the Dinosaur hall. It was what everyone was really excited to see and was well worth the trip. It was awesome! I know dinosaurs are big, but to actually see how big was pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment