I finally gave in and got my hair cut. I love how getting a haircut makes you feel like a new person, at least it does for me. I always try to grow it out long, but it gets to that length that I just can't take it anymore and I have to chop it. It always feels so much better when I do, so I don't know why I let it grow out. I like it better short anyways, it is easier to take care of, and it takes so much less time to blow dry. I hate having to blow dry my hair, so cutting the time I have to spend doing it is wonderful.
Here is a bad picture of me with the new length. I was out running errands in the wind after I got it cut so it is all flat and blah looking. It kind of looks like a mugshot because we have nothing on our walls to make a nice backdrop. I haven't had a chance to play with it and do it the way I like yet. I'll post better pictures later.
I think its cute Jess!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's cute. I'm so jealous! My hair is always such a project -- long or short. Even if I go curly like Sean's it takes forever to try and my head is cold. So, easy AND cute AND flattering is the unattainable dream for me. You have it!
ReplyDelete