So I ended up only using clippers and giving Brian a buzz job. Not quite what I had in mind, but he wasn't quite ready for just scissors. You'll notice the facial expressions, he really was not happy. Thanks love for letting me give it a go!
I have always cut the boys hair, but Layne has never let me cut his hair.
And Tom decided to go to the barber when he was about 10. He would go to the old man barber and sit around and talk to the guys.
I used to give them money for every time I'd scratch them or nick them. It's true, I did on occasion. That's probably why Brian was a little scared -- bad home-haircut experiences.
i think it looks great Jess! now... if you dont mind fly to nj and come cut nate's! hehehe!
ReplyDeleteI think Brian looks great!
ReplyDeleteI have always cut the boys hair, but Layne has never let me cut his hair.
And Tom decided to go to the barber when he was about 10. He would go to the old man barber and sit around and talk to the guys.
I used to give them money for every time I'd scratch them or nick them. It's true, I did on occasion. That's probably why Brian was a little scared -- bad home-haircut experiences.