It's late, and I should be in bed, but there is a problem. I'm sick. My lovely cold is turning out to be...not so lovely. I think it might be turning into a sinus infection. I can't breathe and I cough too much -- therefore I don't sleep. Since I was up I thought I would do a little blogging.
I just have to survive work tomorrow and then I can have a couple days off. I went to work today, although I probably should be in bed. My manager noticed that I am sick and asked if I wanted to use my lunch break to go to the doctor because I need to get better because they can't let me off. Nice, huh? Then she said "Ahh I can see it in your face, you don't look so good. No you reaaallly don't look good." The plus side is that at least I know my job is secure, right?! They can't make it without me. :) Sorry, don't mean to sound like I'm complaining. Actually, I think it's kind of funny.
Not much new here with us, its been a pretty boring week. Lets see, I'm practicing my new crocheting skills! I found an easy crochet pattern online for a baby blanket, and its turning out... not horrible. It's actually looking pretty good. It's been nice to have something to do while I lay in bed sick after work everyday. Otherwise I think I would be going crazy. I'm finding that I really like it. Thanks Kris for teaching me! I think I have found my newest hobby. :)
And right now I'm looking at our...I don't even know what they are called. The stuffed pillow thing with arms that you use as a back rest. Brian calls it "the pile of sit." It is dying. The fabric has started to split open. Brian refuses to get rid of it though, so his solution is...duct tape. Yep, it is no longer red and white, but shiny gray. I should try to sew a new cover for it I guess, but his craftiness is so amazing I don't know if I really want to cover it up.
Well thanks for reading my ramblings... I think the NyQuil is kicking in. Goodnight.
Jessica, I'm so sorry you are sick! Please get better. I'm really glad that you enjoy your crochet hook.
ReplyDeleteWe have a couple of chair pillows for you! But when can we get them to you? We will be going to Utah in April for Sean and Andrea's grad. I will come to Rexburg in March, but on the plane. There is always reunion in Rexburg this summer. We would love to give them to you if you still want them next time we can get to you.
OK, get better dear! Love, KW
I'm think I'm starting to recover. This weekend has really helped. We will take the pillows if you are getting rid of them. Whenever is fine.
ReplyDelete