Do you ever wake up and everything is right with the world? I woke up this morning and realized that it's Saturday. I don't have to rush off to work this morning. Whoever thought up this weekend thing is awesome. Seriously, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a couple days to catch up and breathe.
I'm listening to Brian bustling around in the kitchen making breakfast. That doesn't happen regularly. We have peppy music playing and I'm just feeling great. I really love mornings like this. There is nothing pressing on the back of my mind that I need to stress about or remember to do today. Life is pretty good! The bills are paid, work is done, and I have three whole days to do whatever I want. Thank you Martin Luther King Jr. :) OK I know that sounds bad, and I do appreciate him for other things too, but I get an extra day off of work. At the moment that is good enough for me.
Today I am going to eat breakfast with my adorable husband. Then I'll probably head to the gym to work out. After that I'll prob come home and clean our apt. After that I'll enjoy a nice shower and get all prettied up for the day. Then, I can do whatever I want. I love feeling the freedom!
I'm so grateful today for a lot of things. I am grateful for Brian and our life together. We don't have it all figured out, but we are working hard and loving each other. I'm very thankful for our families for their love and support. And besides they're just cool people. Thats right you know who you are. ;) We have an awesome apartment, we have food, we have insurance, we have exciting opportunities ahead of us. Today I'm loving life!
WE love you too! If we are cool, then you inherited your cool from us, but I think you have a good share of your own cool.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteyay for great days!!!! the weekends make the week worth it!
ReplyDelete