So I've been trying to go through all of the pictures that we have of our engagement/wedding and those that we have taken since we've been married. They have been haunting me for awhile. We have so many photos! We've only been married three years and already I'm so behind. I've thought about making a scrapbook of them, but that means printing them out, buying supplies, and being creative...which was starting to overwhelm me a little. Therefore, I have decided to just organize our photos by year and event and keep them all on CD's in a binder. TA-DA! Digital scrapbook! That way I save space and money and still have access to them. This won't be as cute, but at least I will feel more organized and know where everything is! Maybe someday I will start a traditional scrapbook, but it will be when we are more settled down. Probably once we start to have kids and I'm not working.
I haven't looked at our engagement photos for awhile. There really are some funny ones. Here are some of our favorites. Enjoy!
New York will be such an adventure for you two! Is it in Manhattan or another part of New York?
ReplyDeleteIts in Manhattan.
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! I don't think I ever saw these...
ReplyDeletehahaha! love the pics! we are going to miss you guys when you leave!
ReplyDelete