We woke up to snow on the ground this morning. Granted, it's not a lot...but its snow! White, fluffy, honest-to-goodness snow. :) We've had a few flakes in the air before, but never enough to stick on the ground.
See, isn't it pretty!
Brian called me as he was walking to the subway to let me know that there was snow on the ground. I was so excited I practically ran to the window and then had to get the camera out and document it. The people walking on the street were wondering what was up with the crazy lady hanging out the window, waving her arms about and snapping pictures! Hahahaha
I'm glad I did though, because by 2:00 pm it was all but gone. If we don't see snow again until after Christmas, I'll be okay because we've finally had snow in December. I've seen it and I've got proof!
No comments:
Post a Comment